District U-46 uses the Infinite Campus student information system.
Infinite Campus contains electronic records of student enrollment
along with information about class schedule, attendance, discipline, assignments, grades, and health issues and can be accessed by administrators, teachers, parents / guardians, and students.
Click the button below to access the Infinite Campus Portal:
School District U-46 implemented an equal incremental grading scale for all middle and high schools beginning in the 2013-2014 school year.
Secondary Grading Scale
4=A, 3=B, 2=C, 1=D, and 0=E
For the Parent Grading Guide that explains the 0-4 scale and U-46's fair and equitable grading practices, click here
Any student may retake Summative assignments
1. Students must schedule a conference with the teacher
2. Student must complete enrichment study materials
3. Retake must take place within one week of the original assignment
4. Retake must be taken outside of regular class time
(new score replaces old score)
1. Students may turn in late work any time during a quarter,
up until the last week
2. Complete late work will receive a score of 2 / 4
Formative Assignments: Homework & projects (20%)
Summative Assignments: Tests and Quizzes (80%)