District U-46 uses the Infinite Campus student information system.
Infinite Campus contains electronic records of student enrollment along with information about class schedule, attendance, discipline, assignments, grades, and health issues and can be accessed by administrators, teachers, parents / guardians, and students.
Click the button to the right to access the Infinite Campus Portal:
School District U-46 implemented an equal incremental grading scale for
all middle and high schools beginning in the 2013-2014 school year.
Secondary Grading Scale
4=A, 3=B, 2=C, 1=D, and 0=E
For the Parent Grading Guide that explains the 0-4 scale
and U-46's fair and equitable grading practices, click here
Any student may retake Summative assignments if they score less than a 4.
The Eastview Middle School History Department Retake Policy is as follows:
1. Students must schedule a conference with the teacher
2. Student must complete enrichment study materials assigned by teacher
3. Retake must take place within one week of the original assignment
4. Retake must be taken outside of regular class time
(new score replaces old score)
The Eastview Middle School History Department Late Policy is as follows:
1. Students may turn in late work any time
during a quarter, up until the last week
2. Complete late work will receive a score of 2 / 4